As I’m sure you expected, we’ve made some changes in our salons to ensure we’re keeping you safe. Most of these are protocols, such as personal protective equipment worn by staff, staggered start times (to ensure minimal congregation of staff) as well as even more rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedules for all salons. We thank you for your cooperation so that we can provide the safest environment possible.
– HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING –
- We wash our hands before and after every client, before using computers, and sanitize throughout the appointment if we need to touch something on our trolley (products, etc)
- We will be wearing a mask for the duration of your appointment.
- As always, we follow strict protocols for cleaning our tweezers and other equipment between each client, including the full amount of time needed to disinfect using both UV light & sterilization liquid.
- We will be taking all staff temperatures at the staff of each shift (using a contactless, infrared thermometer), and no one experiencing a fever/raised temperature or any symptoms will be permitted to work.
- Our premises are large and spacious and extremely well ventilated which naturally allow for social distancing wherever it’s possible.
- We have a vigorous cleaning/disinfection schedule in all salons, with high contact points being given special attention on top of daily cleaning.
– HERE’S WHAT WE ASK OF YOU –
- A friendly reminder that if you aren’t feeling well/have symptoms, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or recently returned from overseas in the last 3 weeks – please reschedule your appointment to a later date after you have tested negative.
- We request that you wash your hands before you receive the service – before you go anywhere in the salon. Additionally, a sanitizing unit is available will be equipped at the entryway for usage before exiting.
- In line with new procedures, all clients (including existing) will be asked to fill out a COVID-related waiver form along with consent form at the time of booking online or at the time of appointment if booked manually by the scheduler.
- All clients are required to wear a mask during the entire duration of the appointment.
- Please don’t bring anyone else to your appointment. We’re sorry – due to government capacity regulations, we absolutely cannot accommodate any additional guests in our salons at this time, including children and partners.
- It’s advisable to dress warmly as unfortunately, we won’t be able to provide blankets any more during treatments so beds can be disinfected between clients.
- If you’re running early to your appointment, please wait in the car until we text you to come in – this will help to ensure we can practice social distancing in our reception areas.
- We may request that you allow us to take your temperature before we begin any treatment, using a contactless, infrared thermometer. If you do have a raised temperature, we will, unfortunately, need to reschedule.
Thank you and we’re very much looking forward to seeing everyone again!